Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Personal Note

Credit: trulia.com
My nerves are shot! Home buying is not for the faint of heart! We just signed an offer, it's on the table, now we just have to wait and see if they accept it or counter-offer it. I also was a bit late getting back to work, so my anxiety is a bit high because of that as well. I hate being late. So I'm about ready to sit and eat a whole box of donuts, lol. Ok, not really. I don't even have one donut. Makes me sad.

Credit: troutrageous.com
But it's good because I know that eating my way through stress is not a good thing. It's something I'm trying to teach myself anyhow. Food has always been my comfort when I am stressed or experiencing any kind of extreme emotion. I have to say that telling myself "no" when I am stressed and craving a cookie box of cookies is one of the hardest things I can think of.

But instead, I'm going to drink some water, maybe have an apple for some sweetness, and get back to the day! My after-work workout will be helpful too. For more tips on how to conquer cravings and the need for instant gratification, read my tips from a previous post!

But back to the house, we'll find out some time this week if we get it or if we have to keep looking. Wish us luck! We appreciate any extra crossed fingers! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment