Thursday, March 14, 2013

What's For Lunch?

Today I am making Skinny Taste's Turkey Taco Chili for lunch. We are having a bit of cold weather here this week and I have a feeling it will be short lived, so I want to get in the chili before it gets warm outside. Well, ok, that's an excuse. I just love chili and will make it whenever I can, haha! I am making it without the cheese or sour cream and definitely not the chips, as are shown in the picture.

Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that you cannot force open a can of tomato sauce if the lid is still attached on one side. My kitchen was the one to suffer. Red sauce EVERYWHERE!! Ah well, live and learn!

This is one of my hubby's favorite meals so I know he will enjoy it when he comes home for lunch!

Click HERE for the link to the original recipe.
Click HERE to see my blog post on the chili.
Click HERE to go to Skinny Taste's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment