Friday, August 23, 2013

Patience


Funny Encouragement Ecard: Lord give me patience . . . Because, if you give me strength, I'm gonna need bail money to go with it.


Experience has taught me this, that we undo ourselves by impatience.  Misfortunes have their life and their limits, their sickness and their health.  
 ~ Michel de Montaigne 

fishy cannot hold his breath  forever
Source
I'm extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end.
~ Margaret Thatcher

Patience is important, whether you are waiting for a promotion, waiting for weight loss, waiting on buying a house, waiting to buy a new toy, or just waiting in line at the grocery store. You have to deal with it everywhere. It's not always fun, but there's not really much you can do to avoid having to be patient. 

Currently, we are waiting to hear back from people about the house we are buying. We've gotten the inspections done and are just waiting for the results from the water test. And we've asked the seller to repair a few things that we found in the house inspection. So we are hoping to hear back from both of them today. We shall see. 

So for all of you out there who are waiting, like me, here are a few pictures to entertain you in your wait! : ) 

Source
Source


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment