Thursday, June 6, 2013

Patience


We are still waiting on news from our realtor about the offer we put on the house. Hopefully soon...

I've also found out that my job will be cutting my hours from 40 to 25 per week, so I'm going to have to find something else. It's interesting when you find out you may be getting a house and you may be losing your job all in the same week. I have some great friends who are helping me to find something new though, so hopefully I won't be short on hours for long. I just have to be patient, try my best, and see what happens.

Being patient is probably one of the hardest things to do, I think. And it's one of the things that is required for just about everything in life. You have to wait to grow up and start your life, you wait for the red light to change, you wait to save up for a car or a house, you wait to find that perfect soul mate, you wait in line to buy your eggs at the grocery store, and you have to wait to see progress. Obviously, some things are harder to wait for than others and some things take more time than others. Some things we have a countdown for and some things are completely out of our control. Either way, I feel that anything worth while, takes a while, and if you are patient and always try your best, eventually good will come.

Grabbing a bite while biking, being silly.
So I have been a little stressed with all that's been going on this week, especially since I've also got 60 hours on my time sheet for the week. So I decided to put the online workouts on pause and get outside. I always feel like I can reconnect and center myself when I'm outdoors, so my husband and I have been walking and biking this week. It has been great. I'm going to try to get in another Fitness Blender workout tonight though. Time to get back into the program!

But I had to share this, on our bike ride last night we were chugging along and suddenly hubby stopped and pointed. There were three, adorable, baby racoons climbing on trees. Definitely made my day! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment