Monday, June 17, 2013

Personal Update

My husband and I.
I mentioned in a previous post that my husband and I were waiting to hear back about a house that we were hoping to buy. Unfortunately, we did not get it. We were bidding against another buyer and they offered a cash deal, so the seller went with them. So now we are back to searching. It was disappointing, but we are back to searching now.

In other news, our bunny is going to get fixed tomorrow! I'm excited and nervous. Excited because I'm ready for his raging hormones to go away. Nervous because he is my little fur baby and I am always worried about his safety. I am very confident about the abilities of his vet though, so I know he'll be alright.

Gus
And then my work has announced that they are cutting my hours due to the Healthcare Reform Act. So now I will be lucky to get 20 hours a week instead of the regular 40 and I am still in search of a new job as well. 

It's been an interesting few weeks. Slightly stressful, but I am trying to do my best to stay on track and not lose control. Some days are easier than others, but I think positivity comes into play here. You can't do anything if you don't believe that you can. And I think that you can really hold yourself back from accomplishing great things if you don't believe in yourself. I struggle with this personally, but I am working on becoming more confident whether it is in selling myself for a new job or putting myself out there to call people to find the right house or believing that I can be strong and say no to temptation.

And I find that the more confident I am in myself, the easier the stressful days become. I feel like I can take on more and it doesn't tear me down like it used to. So do your best to keep your head in the right place and you'll go far!



P.S. We may have a new addition to the family soon. We will find out some time this week. I'll let you know! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment