Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Update on the House!

We started this process back in the end of July. We've gotten everything done and paid for that we're required to do before closing, but we are waiting on the well. The well is the one thing that we really expected to fly through. But we are now on our fourth treatment and testing to see if we can get it cleared up. We should find out the results some time today. So a little good luck/prayers/fingers crossed would be greatly appreciated today! 

We don't really have a lot of options if this test comes back negative again. I don't think that continually treating it and testing it is going to get anywhere if it comes back negative a fourth time. I haven't seen the reports beyond the first one though, so I'm not exactly sure what is going on. 

But if it comes back negative then we have to discuss the seller digging a new well for us. We're not sure if he'll be willing to do that. He is required by the bank to have the house up-to-code before selling, but I'm not sure if he could find someone else with a different kind of loan who would be able to buy as-is. 

So we are holding our breath and crossing everything possible that we get some good news today. I know that everything happens for a reason, but we're hoping that we don't have to start all over from the beginning and lose all the money we've put into it thus far. 

And since we all love pictures. Here is one that I took of our baby furbaby, Gus. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment