Saturday, July 27, 2013

We Are On Vacation!


Ok, so maybe the weekend doesn't really count as a vacation, but it's the only thing we're going to get this year ... so we are calling it a vacation! : )

The photo above was meant to be funny, but somehow I feel as though I won't be laughing when I'm crawling out of the tent at 7:30 tomorrow morning, lol. We'll see.

I spent all night prepping food and getting it all ready so we can stay on our Whole30 plan as scheduled. We have no reason to give in to temptation because I have a ton of options for us... everything from fresh veggies and guacamole dip to leftover full dinners that we'll stick in ice and reheat over the fire or camp stove. It'll work out and I'm excited to get to be on vacation without the horrible food hangover that we get when we come back... that feeling that you need a vacation from your vacation. You know the one.

So I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm gonna try not to get burnt out on the boat and enjoy my salmon and veggies! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment