Monday, July 1, 2013

On Vacation!

My hubby and I are officially on vacation! We have the entire week off. It's been rainy here the last few days, but we are still going to make the most of it. Since I am not sure about my income yet, we are not going anywhere and we're planning on saving as much money as we can, but we can still get out and do one of our favorite hobbies: biking!

We don't have fancy bikes or anything like that, but I do like to use the Map My Ride feature on my phone. It keeps track of how far we go, how fast we go, and then I use my HRM (heart rate monitor) to keep track of calories burned. It's really more of a treat for us than a workout, but if we can get both in at the same time, awesome!

It's a bit grey out again today, but at least the humidity isn't unbearable. After our ride, we're hoping to get in the pool for a bit. As long as it isn't storming we should be good to go.

Hope you all are having a great week so far! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment